Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Cocoa Here

I have been waiting and waiting to get away from Marbles long enough to post my blog, and I finally did it. We have been very busy the past couple of weeks, and you get to read all about it.

To start things off, the parents ran out of dog food, so they went to get more. Unfortunately, they couldn't find the kind we were eating. Mom let the store employee and dad convince her that they had just changed the packaging and the food inside was the same - BIG MISTAKE! Mom realized it immediately after opening the bag and feeding us one time, but the damage was already done. She found the food the next day and put us back on it, but it took several days and lots of yogurt to get us back to normal. I wasn't as bad as Marbles - mom said something about Old Faithful shooting out her rear end. We are back to our original food and everything is good now.


I always seem to get into places that I can't get out of, and it scares me. One of the worst places is in the entertainment stand. I go in through the back and I can see everyone because the doors are glass, but I can't get out until someone comes and saves me. I always forget how scary it is until I get back in there, and I freak out all over again.



Our favorite place to be is outside. We love to run around the fire pit and play tag. We chew on all the branches hanging out of it, and Marbles always wants the one I have. I don't know why she doesn't just get one for herself, and I have started telling her that since I am getting bigger. The big dog, Sidney, is starting to play with us more. We had a game of tug, but she wins even with both of us pulling against her. The cats are even coming around a little bit. I jump on Bones every opportunity I get, and he doesn't make that awful hissing sound as much as he used to. Mom keeps telling me he is going to get me one of these days, but he hasn't done it yet.









We get to go see Dr. Rick on Saturday to get some more shots. We are not looking forward to it, but it gets us closer to being able to play with all these other dogs Mom and Dad keep talking about. They say they come in many sizes, so we are hoping there are some little ones for us to pick on!

1 comment:

  1. Yay Cocoa and Marbles ~ you are growing up! Jaeger is ready to run around the yard with you and Scooter is ready to tell you to leave your elders alone!

    ReplyDelete